If you are stuck and cannot move, please follow the instructions below:
Use the /stuck command. This command will teleport you a few feet away from your current location.
If this is not an option, or if this command does not help:
- While logged onto the stuck character, press ESC and click on HELP. From here you can submit a help request to In-Game support by selecting 'New Ticket'.
- Select the “STUCK” category and follow the instructions for submitting a help request.
- Make sure to add your current location in-game. To do this, type /loc or /location in your chat bar.
- Your current location will be displayed like this: You are at: location here (string of numbers and letters)
- Copy this text by holding left mouse click and scrolling over the text. Once the text is highlighted, use the CTRL+C to copy the text. You can paste the text into the help request with CTRL+V.
A DDO Game Master will respond to your request as soon as possible.
- Your character must be logged in for the GM to move him.
- You may also use the /death command. This will bring you back to your last save position. In-Game Support cannot reverse any death penalties incurred from using the /death command.